[Beowulf] AMD Roadrunner open compute motherboard

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 18 11:22:21 PST 2013

Yes i wondered about that inch or so between it. So it spreads the
air also to the dimms. That's very good :)
As in contradiction to what Mark Hahn says - it needs active cooling.

Could you sell some of them?

I wouldn't be interested in a 2 socket AMD except when it's for a
price you sure do not like to work for :)