[Beowulf] more news from Parallella/Epiphany

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Fri Feb 15 04:04:19 PST 2013

FORM-FACTOR: We have stayed within the credit card sized form factor, but due to placement constraints we have not been able to keep the corners rounded. This means that you won’t be able to place the Parallella board within an Altoid tin can.

In the past, the unit of measurement in the UK was 'fits into a tobacco tin' as you could always depend on your father/grandfather having a ready supply of such tins.

I suppose that todays health conscious age has had a detrimental effect on children taking up electronics as a hobby!

I remember many happy hours as a child mounting boards of that size in tins.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.