[Beowulf] SSD caching for parallel filesystems

Ellis H. Wilson III ellis at cse.psu.edu
Tue Feb 12 18:31:42 PST 2013

On 02/12/2013 05:41 PM, Prentice Bisbal wrote:

> On 02/12/2013 12:28 AM, Ellis H. Wilson III wrote:
>>
>> Yes, this diverges from the OP's question, but few took that seriously
>> anyhow."
>>
> Hey! What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Hah!  Sorry, reading this a second time I understand how you could take
this the wrong way.  I simply meant, we quickly diverged from your
interest in discussing SSDs for caching on parallel file systems, and
this example challenge continues in that way.  Not that your question
wasn't to be taken seriously :D.

Best,

ellis