[Beowulf] ssd pricing

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 11 16:10:44 PST 2013

That's not my question _ my question is:

The box you do the radar simulations with. Please describe the box.

How many SSD's are in raid there forming a partition of what size and
which bandwidth can they
deliver to a single motherboard?

When using default computer components - i bet you wont' get more
than 3 GB/s.

Kind Regards,
Vincent