[Beowulf] Supercomputing on the cheap with Parallella

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Fri Dec 13 09:07:37 PST 2013

I'm in the queue to get one of these. Of course we have all seen
the "A Beowulf Cluster of X gives the masses cheap supercomputing"
stories. It has a GigE connection as an interconnect, about which my
questions from Adapteva have not been answered in any detail.
And then there is the software thing.

--
Doug

--