[Beowulf] another crazy idea

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Fri Sep 28 12:44:09 PDT 2012

Not so crazy.

Years ago I had some L shaped pieces of steel made that allowed
nodes to slide in horizontally as you describe (and for the same
reasons). It provided enough of a lip to support the node
that was attached normally on the front. Actually I still have
them in part of my server rack (in the closet in my home office).
Every once and a while I may need to test a node or two and
I just slide them in, no messing with rails or anything.

--
Doug

--
Doug