[Beowulf] Fourth Annual IEEE-SCV Soft Error Rate (SER) Workshop

Chuck_Petras at selinc.com Chuck_Petras at selinc.com
Wed Sep 5 11:54:04 PDT 2012

With the talk of FPGAs, cosmic rays, and soft upsets, I thought I'd send
this along...

Fourth Annual IEEE-SCV Soft Error Rate (SER) Workshop  (Thursday, October
25, 2012)

This is a FREE event, and includes lunch. There is no fee for attending.

The 4th annual IEEE Santa Clara Valley SER Workshop provides a unique
forum for component manufacturers, assembly houses, and electronic system
manufacturers to exchange innovative ideas and recent results on the
measurement, monitoring, and control of alpha emission from packaging
materials and manufacturing processes. Built on the success of our
workshops held in 2009 through 2011, this year's event continues to cover
a wide range of areas and subjects critical to the control and mitigation
of device soft error rates. Talks will cover the newest updates and
advances for a wide range of areas including alpha emissivity measurement
techniques and processes and impact on advanced low-k devices. Speakers
will come from equipment makers, component manufacturers, and academic
institutions. Check back in mid-September for detailed summaries of talks.

<http://www.cpmt.org/scv/meetings/cpmt1210w.html>

Chuck Petras, PE**
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc
Pullman, WA  99163  USA
http://www.selinc.com
Tel: +1.509.332.1890

SEL Synchrophasors - A New View of the Power System <
http://www.selinc.com/real-timeSynchrophasors/>

Making Electric Power Safer, More Reliable, and More Economical (R)

** Registered in Oregon.