[Beowulf] Collocation in Iceland?

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 5 15:35:17 PDT 2012

Seacables don't fly cheaper over land, nor do they have to follow air
corridors that are allowed for aircraft to fly in.

Freeflight is kind of forbidden. If you'd freeflight from UK to
Chicago i'd guess somewhere some hundreds of kilometers
in front of US mainland 2 jetfighters will intercept you and oh dear
if you don't respond their call then...