[Beowulf] Servers Too Hot? Intel Recommends a Luxurious Oil Bath

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Tue Sep 4 11:56:43 PDT 2012

Of course those massive Zetta scale systems will live in huge
multi-story oil tanks that have been placed in old quarrys,
which provide bedrock support for the tank and a geothermal
heat sink. The sysadmins must operate oil swimming robots and even don
oil scuba suits to service hardware. Don't forget the Sterling engines
using the heat from oil to return a bit of useful work to the system.

--
Doug

--
Doug