[Beowulf] paralle computation question:please help

Tamnun E Mursalin temursalin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:55:58 PDT 2012

Hi,
   I am trying to plot instruction per cycle versus number of core, as
I increase the numbe of threads.  Object 1 represent 1 thread, object
2 represents 2 threads, ...
I have used pthread,C code and code analyst to perform the simulation
of my program.

Purpose is to see the level of parallelism in my code, or where I can
get the highest level of parallelism.  I am failing to understand the
plot, for the last two days.  Can anyone see any knowledge out of this
plot on the aspect of parallelism.

Please help..

Best

--