[Beowulf] BMW Shifts Supercomputing To Iceland To Save Emissions

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 15 08:47:09 PDT 2012

It's completely in agreement with what i said. It's under 1 megawatt
what Iceland can host.

6.31 GWh / 24 hours / 365 days = 720 kilowatt

Note that BMW has a new marketing campaign it seems. In every nation
in Europe they did do
an announcement on how many jobs they provide in that specific
nation. This for nearly all nations i checked.

New marketing strategy?