[Beowulf] K Computer Architecture

Prentice Bisbal prentice.bisbal at rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 11 06:29:31 PDT 2012

Beowulfers,

Since the K computer came up in another thread, I realized I should ask
this question here:

Does anyone know of any good papers on the architecture of the K
computer written in English? When ever I google for something like "K
computer architecture" all the results that look meaningful are in
Japanese only. I've been trying to read papers on all the current
supercomputers (Roadrunner, Blue Gene, DE Shaw's Anton, etc.), but
haven't been able to find anything in English for the K.

--
Prentice Bisbal
Manager of Information Technology