[Beowulf] Checkpointing using flash

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Tue Oct 2 01:38:09 PDT 2012

Regarding fault tolerance, this sounds interesting.
I haven't had a chance to do more than glimpse at the web page though (9:30 UK time and I need my coffee)

Lecture Series
     "A Perspective on Exploiting Heterogeneous Fault-Tolerant Parallelism for HPC clusters and Supercomputers"
at the
Unique Digital Inc. Conference Center
Unique Digital, Inc.
10595 Westoffice Drive