[Beowulf] Fwd: warewulf - cannot log into nodes

Duke Nguyen duke.lists at gmx.com
Mon Nov 26 23:14:13 PST 2012

On 11/27/12 1:44 PM, Christopher Samuel wrote:

> On 27/11/12 15:51, Duke Nguyen wrote:
>
>> Thanks! Yes, I am trying to get the system work with
>> Torque/Maui/OpenMPI now.
> Make sure you build Open-MPI with support for Torques TM interface,
> that will save you a lot of hassle as it means mpiexec/mpirun will
> find out directly from Torque what nodes and processors have been
> allocated for the job.

Christopher, how would I check that? I got Torque/Maui/OpenMPI up,
working with root (not with normal user yet :( !!!), tried mpirun and it
worked fine:

# /usr/lib64/openmpi/bin/mpirun -pernode --hostfile
/home/mpiwulf/.openmpihostfile /home/mpiwulf/test/mpihello
Hello world!  I am process number: 3 on host node0118
Hello world!  I am process number: 1 on host node0104
Hello world!  I am process number: 0 on host node0103
Hello world!  I am process number: 2 on host node0117

Thanks,

D.