[Beowulf] More AMD rumors

graham.mullier at syngenta.com graham.mullier at syngenta.com
Mon Nov 19 14:43:41 PST 2012

RGB wrote: "No, it is only the OLD GUYS like me and Doug that were kids when Star
Trek first appeared and have the proper degree of nostalgic geekery. "

I wasn't feeling old until I read that. Next you'll say that the old guys are the ones who have used punched cards and know (well, maybe knew) the different between Fortran 66 and 77.

Graham

Graham Mullier | Head Information Connection & Design, R&DIS | R&D architecture CoE lead
graham.mullier at syngenta.com | Syngenta, Jealott's Hill International Research Station, Bracknell, RG42 6EY, UK

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the designated recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the original and any copies. Any use of the message by you is prohibited.