[Beowulf] Status of beowulf.org?

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Wed Jun 13 07:11:08 PDT 2012

On 06/13/2012 10:04 AM, Prentice Bisbal wrote:
> I know this came up recently. I just wanted to see if any new
> information has surfaced.
>
> Does anyone know what the status of beowulf.org is? I will be starting a

This is part of Penguin Computing, and may have whithered a bit since
Don Becker left.

> new job in few weeks, and I'm in the process of unsubscribing from all
> the mailing lists I subscribe to at my current job. Following the link
> to the beowulf.org mailman page to control my subscription results in
>
> The connection has timed out
> The server at www.beowulf.org is taking too long to respond.
>

> Looks like I'll be unsubscribing through e-mail commands, but I'm
> worried about how difficult it will be to re-subscribe once I start the
> new job.

If Penguin doesn't want to handle hosting it anymore, please let us know
(and feel free to contact me offline, we'd be happy to either host it,
or set it up on EC2 or sumthin).

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO