[Beowulf] cpu's versus gpu's - was Intel buys QLogic InfiniBand business

Joshua mora acosta joshua_mora at usa.net
Tue Jan 31 11:19:46 PST 2012

I agree with Joe.
Plus I know that most of us, if not all, truly want to share knowledge, and
why not, opinions as well based on personal experiences as long as "we all do
the effort to be respectful with both the individual and the technology and
being open /receptive to be criticized as well".
That is in fact the reason I like this distribution list.

Joshua.