[Beowulf] cpu's versus gpu's - was Intel buys QLogic InfiniBand business

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Fri Jan 27 08:38:02 PST 2012

Vincent,

I posted that because you asked a question and I answered it, which is
also good mailing list etiquette.

Since you posted your question "Why do you write this?" to the mailing
list instead of replying just to Chris, anyone on this list is free to
reply to it. Again, this is basic mailing list etiquette.

--
Prentice