[Beowulf] Moderation of the Beowulf Mailing List

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:16:20 PDT 2012

Ya I have basically dropped all the ones that are caught. They are all
spam just dropped another big bunch again just now.

Arend I am quite suprised Spamassassin hasnt been setup and integrated
with mailman. I am not sure if that is possible, but I can find out and
let you know later on today, that is assuming they have an IRC channel.