[Beowulf] materials for air shroud?

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 31 12:18:36 PDT 2011

Paper doesn't catch fire at 451F.. it does start to turn brown. (Sorry Ray..)
(I cook bacon on a rack over paper in a 450 degree oven.. and I doubt the temperature control is that tight)

Flammability is an issue.. paper is rougher than most plastics, so a spark can lodge or a small fiber could catch.  You could fireproof the paper pretty easily with a variety of treatments.

Jim Lux
+1(818)354-2075