[Beowulf] materials for air shroud?

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Wed Aug 31 11:20:03 PDT 2011

David,

I have experimented with some simple ducting for my Limulus
system. I found a Vinyl Flashing from Union Corrugating Company
(purchased at Lowes home center) that has some nice features, it is
bendable, holds its shape, easy to cut, and has a low carbon content
(harder to burn than most plastics), and it is fairly stiff.

My needs are "low temp" air ducting. I have not tested it
with constant warm/hot air.

--
Doug

--