[Beowulf] All Your BASH Are Belong To Us

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Thu Aug 11 07:35:01 PDT 2011

  On 08/11/11 07:04 PM, Douglas Eadline wrote:

> Most of you are probably not aware of this story
> about trade secrets and Bash scripts on HPC clusters
> (I was not until a few months ago)
>
>    http://www.clustermonkey.net//content/view/308/33/
IANAL and this shouldn't be taken as legal advice -

Bret Stouder if you haven't done so already contact SFLC immediately.
They provide legal services to open source projects and may be able to
help.  (I can help put you in touch with them or other very good open
source legal council.)

./C

/* Armchair lawyers are generally not helpful and in many cases it's
counterproductive for them to express their own personal views.  I hope
this discussion dies immediately without further comment */