[Beowulf] How to make a BeagleBoard Elastic R Beowulf Cluster in a Briefcase

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Fri Sep 17 16:24:25 PDT 2010

Well, it does not all have to be rocket science.
If you are a geek and you like doing geeky
things, then taking an application like
Critterding (Artificial Life)

  http://critterding.sourceforge.net/

and parallelizing it on a cluster would
be a fun project (If only I had the time)

Of course, if you created a big enough
A-life universe on your home cluster
you could have a really kick ass
"fish tank" to show your friends.