[Beowulf] How to make a BeagleBoard Elastic R Beowulf Cluster in a Briefcase

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Fri Sep 17 16:13:08 PDT 2010

BTW, there is a list of Freely available
cluster applications here (Cluster Tweaks):

http://tweaks.clustermonkey.net/index.php/Open/Freely_Available_Cluster_Applications

If anyone knows of other applications, please add
them. This is community wiki so if you want to contribute,
please create and account and have at it.

--
Doug

--
Doug