[Beowulf] GPU

Nicholas M Glykos glykos at mbg.duth.gr
Wed Sep 1 12:42:23 PDT 2010

Hi Fumie,

<snip>
> I am in the middle of production of the next PhD topics and the topic
> has to be productive from the perspective of journal publication.
</snip>

I'll play devil's advocate here, but my understanding is that you can't
stop a creative and passionate PhD student from being productive, no
matter what the assigned topic is. Unfortunately (and as usually happens
with all aphorisms), the inverse statement is also true .-)

My twocents,
Nicholas

--

          Dr Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
     and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,