[Beowulf] how Google warps your brain

William Harman billharman at comcast.net
Fri Oct 22 10:35:57 PDT 2010

Rgb makes many good points (and should change his profession to that of a
futurist (compliment intended)) but one thing I believe needs to be put in
place, for the omnipresence of this type of technological world - in a word
- power.  Whatever device you use and wherever you use it, you need a source
of power.  Devices or appliances that have power for a few hours or days
will not cut it.  I still prefer good old hard cover books to ebooks, which
I can read after the evening meal and outside with some fresh air, no
extension cord needed to keep my notebook juiced up.  Now if I had a cold
fusion battery pack that lasted for years, (or extracted power from the
ether) I could take my notebook, netbook or any other device and go and live
happily ever after :-)

- cheers

Bill Harman,
P - (801) 572-9252;  F - (801) 571-4927