[Beowulf] ("LAPACK/C++ wrappers)

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:35:10 PST 2010

Regarding
"...Maybe PETSc is an overkill for you, but if the problem is that simple,
why not use Fortran and regular LAPACK/PLAPACK?,,,"
I haven't written fortran since IV and 77 in the early 80's. The matrix
multiplication part is simple but the ambient application is squirrelly and
I"m more facile in C or C++. So I just want basic linear algebra library I
can link my C to, but maybe all y'all use Matlab for simple things.
Probably I should just do it with, say, Armadillo, and learn something
without spilling too much blood from fingertips.
Peter