[Beowulf] cluster profiling

Jan Wender j.wender at science-computing.de
Mon Nov 22 01:29:33 PST 2010

Hi,

I have to correct myself...

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 04:36:57PM +0100, Jan Wender wrote:
> for some time now (maybe start of 2010) Vampir is not available on its own any
> more. It got included in intels Cluster Toolkit and is available from them (and
> underwent a name change if I remember correctly).

At SC10 I found the Vampir booth and had a short chat with them. Their tool
was included at one time with the intel Cluster tools, but they did not stop
to develop it further on their own.
You can get their version on www.vampir.eu and
http://tu-dresden.de/die_tu_dresden/zentrale_einrichtungen/zih/forschung/software_werkzeuge_zur_unterstuetzung_von_programmierung_und_optimierung/

Cheerio, Jan
Jan Wender                         j.wender at science-computing.de
Senior IT Consultant Vertrieb      science + computing ag
                                   A Bull Group Company
                                   Hagellocher Weg 73
phone +49 7071 9457 257            72070 Tuebingen, Germany
fax   +49 7071 9457 522            www.science-computing.de
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier, Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Michel Lepert
Sitz/Registered Office: Tuebingen Registergericht/Registration Court: Stuttgart