[Beowulf] Problems installing HPL 2.0

Hernandez, Hugo (NIH/NIAID) [C] hugo.hernandez at nih.gov
Fri Mar 26 10:31:08 PDT 2010

Hello John,
Thanks for your answer.   I have set correctly my TOPdir and INCdir.   I did
change /myApps for /niaidAdmin/apps but I continue having the same problem.
I will try to use your suggestion on last line (...leave it as '.').
-Hugo

# - HPL Directory Structure / HPL library ------------------------------
TOPdir = /niaidAdmin/apps/hpl-2.0
INCdir = $(TOPdir)/include
BINdir = $(TOPdir)/bin/$(ARCH)
LIBdir = $(TOPdir)/lib/$(ARCH)
#
HPLlib = $(LIBdir)/libhpl.a
# - Message Passing library (MPI) --------------------------------------
MPdir = /usr
MPinc =-I$(MPdir)/include/openmpi
MPlib = $(MPdir)/lib64/openmpi/libmpi.so
# - Linear Algebra library (BLAS or VSIPL) -----------------------------
LAdir = /niaidAdmin/apps/GotoBLAS2
LAinc =-I$(MPdir)/include
LAlib = $(LAdir)/libblas.so.3 $(LAdir)/atlas/libblas.so.3
#
F2CDEFS =
#
HPL_INCLUDES = -I$(INCdir) -I$(INCdir)/$(ARCH) $(LAinc) $(MPinc)

--
Hugo R. Hernandez, Contractor
Dell Perot Systems

Phone: 301-841-4203
Cell: 240-479-1888
Fax: 301-480-0784
www.dell.com/perotsystems

--
"Si seus esforços, foram vistos com indefrença, não desanime, que o sol faze
un espectacolo maravilhoso todas as manhãs cuando a maior parte das pessoas,

- Anónimo brasileiro

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is
confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by
anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this
e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or
any other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious
Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are
sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its
representatives.