[Beowulf] Windows Master, Linux Slaves

Vallard Benincosa vallard at benincosa.com
Sun Mar 7 14:42:06 PST 2010

We do it the opposite way quite frequently: Linux master node with Windows
slaves.  You could at the very least install the Linux servers from Windows
over the network.  Setup a Windows DHCP/HTTP server.  Then you could at the
very least 'kickstart' or 'autoyast' the nodes.  Not sure about the software
level of controlling the apps.