[Beowulf] OnTheMove 2009, Vilamoura, Algarve: 5 top Keynote Speakers

OnTheMove Federated Conferences secr at onthemove-conferences.org
Mon Oct 26 16:11:17 PDT 2009

Call for Participation

OnTheMove (OTM) 2009 is a federated event that counts 4 conferences and 10 workshops, co-located in the week of Nov.1 to 6, in the Tivoli Marina Conference Center and Hotel overlooking the pleasant fishing and yacht harbour of Vilamoura, in the Portuguese Algarve.

All workshops and conferences gravitate around the themes and aspects of distributed, heterogenous and ubiquitous computing on the internet. There will be plenty of opportunities to mingle with researchers in related domains, or become informed of new developments in your area.

More about OnTheMove 2009 can be found at http://www.onthemove-conferences.org/

We draw your attention to our prestigious keynote speaker program which by OTM tradition is shared among all workshops and conferences, so *any* registration gives access to *all* keynote talks!

Keynotes:

- Wolfgang Prinz
- Santosh Shrivastava
- Kai Hwang
- Alejandro Buchmann
- Claude Feliot

We, the General co-Chairs of OTM'09 hope we may welcome you for a week of top professional enjoyment in this charming part of Portugal.

Advance registration rates remain in effect if registration is done through our website until 31 Oct 2009.

Pilar Herrero
Tharam Dillon
Robert Meersman

OnTheMove Federated Conferences & Workshops 2009
www.onthemove-conferences.org