[Beowulf] One time passwords and two factor authentication for aHPC setup (might be offtopic? )

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Mon Oct 12 10:27:24 PDT 2009

for us. Are there any good open source alternatives? The actual
time-seeded random-number generation key fobs seem pretty cheap (less
than $20 a piece e.g. http://www.yubico.com/products/yubikey/ ).

the back-end for cards like these is a Radius server (if I'm not wrong -
last time I looked at stuff like this was a frighteningly long time
ago).
Look for Openradius.

I looked around at open source but couldn't find much. Are other
sys-admins using some form of OTP. What options do I have?

I opie any use to you?
http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Opie

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.