[Beowulf] Parallel programming using Scalapack and OpenMPI

Ivan Marin ispmarin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:38:38 PST 2009

Hello all,

I've been following the discussions here in this list for quite a while and
always enjoying the discussions, and did some admin work in beowulf
clusters. But after a long time far from parallel programming, now for my
PhD in groundwater simulation I'm trying again to implement the linear
solver pdgesv from Scalapack. I'm having some troubles with the definitions
in the function call within C++ and the best data distribution, so I would
like to ask: is there anybody on this list developing with Scalapack and
C++? Where is the proper place to ask Scalapack questions? It seems that
both the forum and the mailing list doesn't have any activity recently.

Thank you in advance!

Ivan Marin

Laboratório de Hidráulica Computacional - LHC
Departamento de Hidráulica e Saneamento - SHS
Escola de Engenharia de São Carlos - EESC
Universidade de São Paulo - USP

http://albatroz.shs.eesc.usp.br
+55 16 3373 8270