[Beowulf] Grid Engine training courses?

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:59:01 PST 2009

(Warning: Except the free SGE web training on the sun website, I have
never taken any extra SGE training courses)

The feedback on the Grid Engine mailing list about an earlier version
of the SGE training course are positive. You can download the course
materials from:

https://www.middleware.georgetown.edu/confluence/display/HPCT/Advanced+Sun+Grid+Engine+Configuration+and+Administration

It covers from basic SGE configuration to advanced scheduling
algorithms (fair share, share tree), and then to the accounting
console (ARCo).

Rayson