[Beowulf] Data Center Overload

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 17 16:09:45 PDT 2009

On Jun 15, 2009, at 5:07 PM, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/14/magazine/14search-t.html?
> _r=1&ref=magazine&pagewanted=print
>
> Data Center Overload
>
> By TOM VANDERBILT

This is sneaked in adware?

Dropping the name 'tukwila' in a different context - a data center
wintel context now,
which by accident is also the already in advance failed chip from
intel (an itanium quad core of 2.0 - 2.5Ghz by 2010
against some sort of real huge price is not exactly what we all wait
for i assume) ?

I typed in in google in different manners using english-us settings:
tukwila microsoft datacenter.

the ONLY hit it had that mentionned a microsoft datacenter called
tukwila was from that article from Tom Vanderbilt
from 14 june 2009. This link gets 2 hits.

In short google never heard before from a datacenter at microsoft
called tukwila. This article was the first to mention it.
In total when i keep scrolling further (tukwila microsoft datacenter
gets mentionned in 16200 hits here) the Vanderbilt Article
gets indexed more. Out of that 16200 his article gets several hits.

Vincent

- search expert