[Beowulf] Re: Odd AMD quad core SuperMicro power off issues

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Jul 6 22:25:47 PDT 2009

I'm having some interesting problems, too.  I suspect I've now gotto get
AMD involved but the system manufacturer and VAR have spent weeks
looking at this and had no success I can tell so far.

I have no good way save when I boot into the BIOS and see what appears
to be normal-looking values on the sensors page.

gerry