[Beowulf] A change of address..

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Dec 29 17:28:18 PST 2009

Hi all,

As some of you already know I'm leaving VPAC on the 8th
January to take up a post at the University of Melbourne
running some large HPC clusters for the Victorian Life
Sciences Computational Initiative (VLSCI) project.

Yes, I'm upgrading from a 4 to a 5 letter acronym. ;-)

In preparation for that I'm going to move my many mailing
list memberships from my VPAC address to my home email
address (chris at csamuel.org) as I don't know how well the
UniMelb mail system will cope with mailing lists..