[Beowulf] GPU question

amjad ali amjad11 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 16:35:30 PDT 2009

Hello all, specially Gil Brandao

Actually I want to start CUDA programming for my |C.I have 2 options to do:
1) Buy a new PC that will have 1 or 2 CPUs and 2 or 4 GPUs.
2) Add 1 GPUs to each of the Four nodes of my PC-Cluster.

Which one is more "natural" and "practical" way?
Does a program written for any one of the above will work fine on the other?
or we have to re-program for the other?

Regards.