[Beowulf] Stroustrup regarding multicore

Steve Herborn herborn at usna.edu
Wed Sep 3 13:19:56 PDT 2008

I guess that is why I have always preferred a RAD/JAD environment to a
strict Waterfall one.  One can spend eons creating the world's most perfect
spec, but then the problem changes.  From my perspective ideally the Subject
Matter Expert & the Programmer become tied at the hip with each taking away
a little of the others knowledge by the time the "project" is over & done
with.  When I first started programming in support of Electronic Warfare I
didn't know doodle about RADAR parametric data, know I at least know how to
spell it.  :-)

  _____