[Beowulf] OT: readers choice awards

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Fri Oct 24 13:59:29 PDT 2008

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008, Joe Landman wrote:

> Don't know if there is interest here, but HPCwire has their annual readers
> choice awards.  Unfortunately they don't have a category for RGB, but they
> should.  Here is the linky to the blog entry ...
> http://www.hpcwire.com/blogs/2008_HPCwire_Readers_Choice_Nominations_Are_Open.html

Awe, surely I could be "Best HPC software product or technology"
(rgb-bot, after all:-).  Or maybe "Best HPC cluster solution" -- "Ask

More seriously, the missing category isn't for me, it is for this list.
They should have a category for "Best HPC education/support service".

    rgb

> Vote early ... no seriously, they close shortly ...

Duke University Physics Dept, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Web: http://www.phy.duke.edu/~rgb