[Beowulf] Cases for DIY boxen

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:33:29 PDT 2008

Robert,

Yes, the consensus (offline) had seemed to be that humidy, thermal
insulation, etc are not issues; and the only issue would be flammability.
And yeah, I actually watched a capacitor explode under ideal circumstances
(it was shadowed dark behind the box where I was looking, wondering why the
prototype game box was behaving badly); it shot a beautiful little jet of
flame.

Incidentally, Sebastian Hyde has pictures of a really beautiful black walnut
PC. I think the right word is "baroque". Really beautiful. But yeah
consideration would have to made for the fire issue.

Peter