[Beowulf] Re: PowerEdge SC 1435: Unexplained Crashes.

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:32:05 PDT 2008

2008/10/17 Rahul Nabar <rpnabar at gmail.com>

> >ps. By high level support I mean that you are put in direct contact with
> one
> >of the engineers responsible for the design of these systems in the
> factory.
> >You do not want to talk to the normal support chain, and be asked if you
> >have run some diagnostics program downloaded from the Dell site, etc.
>
> Thanks John! Just that its hard to get that level of support
> especially since I have "only" 23 servers of this type here. It would
> be nice though! :-)

"Just" 23 servers? Emmmm.... no. Customers for hundreds of future sales of
Dell machines, form government labs, universities and companies from here to
Timbuktu are reading this.
And lets not forget Google is carefully archiving this conversation.
I rather hope that your Dell contact understands this.