[Beowulf] Pretty High Performance Computing

Dan.Kidger at quadrics.com Dan.Kidger at quadrics.com
Thu Oct 9 05:08:22 PDT 2008

John,

Yes indeed at that Daresbury Machine Evaluation Workshop - quite a while ago - maybe 2001 or 2002

Mike gave out as the freebie on their booth Boxer Shorts with the Streamline logo on.
Compared with giving away say  t-shirts, I am not sure how much market exposure they got  (!)

Daniel

Dr. Daniel Kidger, Quadrics Ltd.   daniel.kidger at quadrics.com<mailto:daniel.kidger at quadrics.com>
One Bridewell St.,             Mobile:    +44 (0)779 209 1851
Bristol, BS1 2AA, UK           Office:    +44 (0)117 915 5519
----------------------- www.quadrics.com<http://www.quadrics.com/> --------------------