[Beowulf] Linux Magazine - What He Said

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:41:13 PDT 2008

John,
After I first thought up my nutty GA scheme, I was then astonished by the
John Holland Scientific American artifcle. I was aghast that anyone could
even imagine thinking along those lines with 1960's hardware, as he had
done.

I got my first working version done on a 386 (daughtercard on a 286
motherboard) with one and a half MB.
Peter