[Beowulf] Re: MOSIX2

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Wed Oct 1 04:33:38 PDT 2008

Tony Travis wrote:
> [...]
> Hello, Marian.
>
> Great! I didn't know about LinuxMPI: I've not been following openMosix
> developments recently. I can't access their web site - Is it mirrored
> anywhere?

Following up my own message, I meant LinuxPMI of course ;-)

Not much evidence that the LinuxPMI project is still active, though.
Google reports a lot of hits for the pending DNS de-registration of
"linuxmpi.com'...

Anyone else know what's happening with LinuxPMI?

Thanks,

	Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK