[Beowulf] Supercomputing Companies in the United Kingdom

Dan.Kidger at quadrics.com Dan.Kidger at quadrics.com
Thu May 22 11:00:21 PDT 2008

Well I suppose we could make a stab at buildng a list here...

Omiting any companies that are based elsewhere but have UK offices (of which there are quite a few)
Omitting all the Universities and Research centres that are writing HPC and Grid software (Daresbury, Manchester, EPCC et al.)
Also ommitting Application Software companies whose software are often run on clusters.

Integrators (usually with their own cluster management and deployment tools)
    Streamline http://www.streamline-computing.com/
    OCF  http://www.ocf.co.uk/
    Compusys http://www.compusys.co.uk/

Interconnect