[Beowulf] Purdue Supercomputer

Matt Lawrence matt at technoronin.com
Sun May 4 09:23:36 PDT 2008

That's going to be  nifty stunt.  Proving that such an install not only
can be done, it has een done.  Wish I was involved.

Other suggestions:  Make sure you have somebody responsible for the power
on site, blowing breakers and not being able to fix the problems would be
embaressing.  Also, make sure you have a really good HVAC person on site
as well, it would be really bad to cook all of the equipment.

Please post some detailed results, I want to hear what worked really well
and what had problems (and those solutions).

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.