[Beowulf] Purdue Supercomputer

Joshua mora acosta joshua_mora at usa.net
Sat May 3 12:15:04 PDT 2008

Does anyone know what is the detailed plan for building that thing with 200
people in just 1 day?
I am very curious to understand what things can be done in parallel, what
things are serialized from the point of view of installation, testing and
evaluation/assesment.
Even monitoring the progress,identifying critical tasks, balancing the
workforce, having several B,C plans in case plan A fails.
And what is the final target, to run across the entire cluster HPL by the end
of the day?
What is a day in here a business day or 24hours?

Joshua