[Beowulf] Open source Job Scheduler for Apple Leopard 10.5.2 server that will work with Open Directory?

Glen Beane glen.beane at jax.org
Mon Mar 3 07:29:37 PST 2008

Korambath, Prakashan wrote:
> Thank you Glen.  I will try Torque and let you know if there are any
> problems.

please note that the job memory usage reported by Torque will be incorrect on OS
X - I just got some fixes for that into subversion a few days ago. These fixes
will be released with 2.3.0 (and in the next 2.3.0 development snapshot)

I also backported these job memory reporting fixes to the 2.2 branch and those
will be available to 2.2.x users when 2.2.2 is released.

--
Glen L. Beane
Software Engineer