[Beowulf] Open source Job Scheduler for Apple Leopard 10.5.2 server that will work with Open Directory?

Glen Beane glen.beane at jax.org
Mon Mar 3 07:29:37 PST 2008

Korambath, Prakashan wrote:
> Thank you Glen.  I will try Torque and let you know if there are any
> problems.

please note that the job memory usage reported by Torque will be incorrect on OS
X - I just got some fixes for that into subversion a few days ago. These fixes
will be released with 2.3.0 (and in the next 2.3.0 development snapshot)

I also backported these job memory reporting fixes to the 2.2 branch and those
will be available to 2.2.x users when 2.2.2 is released.

Glen L. Beane
Software Engineer
The Jackson Laboratory
Phone (207) 288-6153