[Beowulf] Best training for rusty HPC skills?

John Leidel john.leidel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 06:31:11 PDT 2008

I would definitely recommend heading to Supercomputing
[http://sc08.supercomp.org/].  The SC education committee has also setup
a program geared toward educators that holds seminars on specific
subjects.  There are a few within driving distance of NY this summer.
http://sc08.sc-education.org/workshops/index.php

George Washington University in DC has several training courses in HPC.
I believe they also have an "official" certificate program as well.
http://www.gridswatch.com/

For a broad series of topics, I suggest going through some of the
training materials provided by Ohio Supercomputing.
[ http://www.osc.edu/supercomputing/training/ ]

Read the news: www.hpcwire.com && www.insidehpc.com
[selfish plug on that one...]
&& www.clustermonkey.net